Interested to know about the benefits of polished concrete? Perth home and business owners alike benefit so much from concrete polishing services, and here’s why:
Polished concrete is one of the fastest-growing segments in the industry. Perth home and business owners alike benefit so much from concrete polishing services.
If you’re a home or business owner in Perth, WA and thinking about taking your concrete floors to the next level, or wanting to put your old concrete’s glory back to life without spending a fortune, while avoiding all the hassle & expensive cost of floor installation – this article is for you.
Polished concrete has become very popular because it looks beautiful, lasts for a long time, and requires little maintenance to keep it looking beautiful. The benefits can result in enormous savings for commercial property owners and homeowners alike.
It’s All About The Look
One of the main reasons polished concrete floors are becoming more popular is their beauty.
- They can come in various colours and styles and looks great in large and small spaces. Whether it’s residential, commercial or industrial – concrete polishing is an excellent choice.
- Polished concrete takes on the colour of the material used to make it and has many patterns that can be added to give the surface more depth and texture.
- Polishing concrete offers a glossy finish, but it can also come in matte finishes. Unlike other flooring materials, the polished surface is low-maintenance and doesn’t require annual sealings.
It’s All About The Cost
- Polishing concrete floors are cost-effective because it reduces labour and construction costs.
- It doesn’t require adhesives or waxes to be applied to concrete surfaces and can last for decades with simple sweeping and mopping.
- Polished concrete also doesn’t need expensive machinery like sand-blasting equipment, allowing contractors to do more work for less money.
- Concrete polishing is also an excellent option for areas with heavy foot traffic, such as shopping malls and airports.
- Any concrete that is polished is more robust than most other flooring options and doesn’t dent or scratch easily, which saves money on repair costs.
- It can last up to 70 years with proper care! Imagine the savings you could make simply by polishing your concrete floors!
It’s All About The Convenience
Similar to natural and engineered stone, polished concrete is very convenient. It doesn’t require the same care and maintenance as other flooring options.
- Once the concrete is polished it does not need to be resealed every few years like other flooring options and can last up to 70 years with only routine cleaning.
- If your concrete floor is polished it doesn’t need to be waxed. To keep its glory you only need to do a little sweeping and mopping with some warm water and cleaning solution.
- Polished concrete surfaces are very low-maintenance, and don’t have any seams that can get worn down or broken by people walking on them. In short, it can resist heavy foot traffic, wear and tear.
- Polished concrete comes in larger slabs than other flooring options and does not need to be grouted, resulting in a smoother surface that is easier to clean.
- Polished concrete also doesn’t require adhesives or polishes, which reduces the chance of allergies to those materials.
Polishing concrete floors clearly offer many benefits and they can turn any concrete space into a beautiful and practical flooring option.
To summarise, the benefits of polishing concrete floors are:
- Beautiful finish
- Excellent investment
- Low Maintenance
- Durable and can withstand wear and tear
- Environmentally Friendly
- Great for residential, commercial and industrial settings
Perth home and business owners alike benefit so much from polished concrete, and above are the reasons why. Got questions? Call 0477 734 367.